Location of Piti, Guam within the Territory of Guam.
|• Mayor||Jesse L.G. Alig (R)|
|Population (2010) |
|• Ethnic groups||Chamorro|
|Time zone||ChST ( UTC+10)|
Piti is a village located on the western shore of the United States territory of Guam. It contains the commercial port of Guam at Apra Harbor as well as several of the island’s largest power plants. NAVFAC Marianas is located there.
Guam Public School System serves the island.
- Vice Speaker Benjamin J.F. Cruz
- Soledad Ofalla
- Manuel S. Santos (1933–1938)
- Juan B. Quenga Cruz (1938–1941)
- Gaily R. Kaminga (1952–1957)
- Vicente A. Limtiaco (1957–1973)
- David B. Salas (1973–1981)
- Nieves F. Sablan (1981–1985)
- Bert S. Hedley (1985–1989)
- Isabel S. Haggard (1989–2005)
- Vicente "Ben" D. Gumataotao (2005–2017)
- Jesse L.G. Alig (2017–present)
PITI GUAM INFORMATION
POPULAR VIDEOS AND PHOTOS
POPULAR ONLINE SOURCESGoogle | Yahoo | Bing | DuckDuckGo | Ask | Aol | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | The New York Times | Yelp | Buzzfeed | US Weekly | RollingStone | WebMD | The Verge | HubPages | PlayBuzz | ESPN