Location of Mongmong-Toto-Maite within the Territory of Guam.
|• Mayor||Rudy A. Paco (D)|
|Population (2010) |
|Time zone||ChST ( UTC+10)|
Mongmong-Toto-Maite ( Chamorro: Mong Mong-Totu-Maiti) is a municipality in the United States territory of Guam composed of three separate villages east of Hagåtña that experienced development after the Second World War.
Mongmong is adjacent to the Hagåtña Swamp; Toto is situated to the north-east near Barrigada; Maite is located on the cliffs overlooking Agana Bay and the Philippine Sea. The village's population has increased slightly following the island's 2000 census. 
Guam Public School System serves the island.
- Manuel Q. San Miguel (1944–1945)
- Jose C. Duenas (1945–1952)
- Jesus M. Camacho (1952–1961)
- Jose C. Farfan (1961–1973)
- Jose E. Santos (1973–1977)
- Norberto F. Ungacta (1977–1981)
- Rodney J. Villagomez (1981–1985)
- Jesus C. Bamba (1985–1989)
- Antonio D. Materne (1989–1997)
- Andrew C. Villagomez (1997–2017)
- Rudy A. Paco (2017–present)
POPULAR VIDEOS AND PHOTOS
POPULAR ONLINE SOURCESGoogle | Yahoo | Bing | DuckDuckGo | Ask | Aol | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | The New York Times | Yelp | Buzzfeed | US Weekly | RollingStone | WebMD | The Verge | HubPages | PlayBuzz | ESPN