Wikipedia:Requested articles/Applied arts and sciences Information
- Frank Morton (plant breeder) (Plant breeder founder of Wild Garden Seeds.)
- Ira Wallace (Author, seed saver, co-founder of Acorn Community, co-owner of Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, board member of Organic Seed Alliance, co-organizer of the Heritage Harvest Festival at Monticello)
- Joseph Gitler (founder of Israeli food bank Leket Israel)
- Crossroads Agriculture (The 31st largest agriculture company in the United States, founded by Stefan Soloviev, son of New York billionaire Sheldon Solow. 
- Experimental Farm Network (A non-profit cooperative facilitating collaboration in plant breeding and sustainable agriculture research, with a focus on developing plants for climate change mitigation. Also the name of the open-source website created by the organization. Founded in 2013 by Nate Kleinman and Dusty Hinz. Based in Philadelphia, PA.) ( ; ; ; ; ; ; ; )
- Anthopterus wardii - a blueberry relative native to central and south america. 
- Cropio - farm management and crop health monitoring system . Cropio helps farmers and agriculture companies to plan their field works, to forecast harvest, to manage vegetation index, etc. , , . It has a good reputation among it's customers . The biggest clients are PepsiCo, Monsanto, Bonduelle, DuPont, and others. (Russian page exists: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cropio)
- Jorquette - the part of a cocoa tree where the chupon ( i.e., vertical/orthotropic growth of seedlings) terminates to produce fan branches
- spindly growth ( ja:徒長)
- BOAZ Pharmaceuticals Inc. - an independent licensed producer of medical cannabis located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- culture of rice ( fr:Culture du riz/ ja:稲作)
- Third World Technical Scientific Dependency
- Inagi (agriculture) ( ja:稲木) - The temporary log structure for stook sun-drying in Japan. It has a lot of local name, for example, "Haza", "Inekake", "Inabata" and more.
- Manufactured Product for cultivating Pongamia
- MaxEmerge - this is a model line of row units for planters. These row units are made by John Deere. This article could describe more about this product line, give their history, and show a table of all the different MaxEmerge models and when they were released.
- How Farms Work  - this is a surfaced YouTube channel with over 40 million views, possibly the most popular farm vlog to date ; started in 2012; intended to show the daily life on a commercial beef and crop farm in Wisconsin 
- Microbulation - this seems to be used in medical references as well as horticultural; horticulturally, it seems to be a process used in creating a microbiota community for soil (specifically, it is referenced within the cannabis-growing agricultural space), but I don't find it defined well; it is also a term used in medical journals and microbiology / genetics as a descriptor of the surface of cells in some way, but again, not defined anywhere I can see; medical references at: Journal of Medical Society  and a Chalmers University of Technology publication  and the LSU Agricultural College  and ; horticultural references at: IC Magazine forums  and retailers  and 
- Musk pig
- Pinus x Schwerinii - a type of pine conifer in the Pinus subsection; 
- Sardaryan's formulas 
- SoluBor - a water-soluble fertilizer containing 20.5% boron; usually applied to crops as a foliar fertilizer to treat boron deficiency which is widespread globally; a rate for cabbages in South Africa is 500g in 600L water per ha, applied at 2, 4 and 6 weeks after planting
- Terraculture - a global perspective of sustainably utilizing organic farming practices and local food production in conjunction with the developments achieved through the green revolution and agricultural industrialization to conserve the environment while continuing to yield high outputs; 
- Turanville (Shorthorns)
- Zghihara - grape variety ( List of grape varieties)
- BuFaTa of Lingusitics - a public meeting mainly in Germany for students of linguistic disciplines, especially for their representatives (Fachschaft); de:Bundesfachschaftentagung der Sprachwissenschaften
Caffeine Social Broadcasting - a live streaming service for people to enjoy and create live gaming, entertainment, and creative arts broadcasts. (Initiated no later than August 10, 2018)
- Clandestine Reporters Working Group - Alexandria, Virginia-based company providing security and intelligence training to journalists and human rights workers. The company specializes in non-digital tradecraft, such as handwritten encryption, counter-surveillance on foot and on public transport, setting up armor and modular vests, and planning missions for journalists operating in hostile environments. Curricula and schedule:  Review of Cryptography workshop: 
Corridor Communications, Inc. (or
CCI Wireless -
- Department of Homeland Security's SAFECOM initiative - an initiative that requires radio interoperability and P25 standards for public safety agencies.
- Doogee - produces cost-effective smart phones and is quickly gaining popularity for cheap yet high-quality smart phones. (comment: easily the next LTG)
Elk Antennas - designs and builds compact Log Periodic Dipole Arrays (LPDA) for amateur radio, commercial and military use; founded in 1995;
- FYI Brand Group - A full-service 360-degree PR and brand strategy agency that specializes in crafting a multi-faceted and individually tailored experience for each of its clients, creating boundary-pushing content and innovative storytelling through the fields of public relations, brand positioning, digital and social media development and the building of strategic partnerships to position our talent as undeniable leaders in pop culture. Founded in 2001, by Tammy Brook, FYI immerses its clients in all aspects of entertainment, fashion, music, sports and culture. We sit at the intersection of pop culture and ensure our clients brands are woven into these cross-genre platforms.   
- Inkspin1 - one of the first companies to produce custom Skype and SIP software set-top-boxes and media players
- Integrics - a UK-based software engineering company providing telecommunications software worldwide
- Lancaster Courier ( https://www.lancastercourier.com/about-us-lancaster-courier/) - online news site, probably established in 2019
- Liftable Media ( http://liftablemedia.com/) - a media umbrella company publishing some of the most popular conservative websites and whose brands rank as top publishers on Facebook, especially the Conservative Tribune
- Milestone Communications - develops wireless towers in partnership with school and government landowners; milestonecommunications
- North Electric - a telecommunications equipment manufacturer; sv:North Electric
NextG Networks - a company that puts up small, unobtrusive, low power, relatively general purpose base stations for cellphones (and other services, simultaneously mixing different technologies such as GSM, CDMA, wifi, wimax, etc.). They set up distributed antenna systems (DAS) where each node is effectively a remote antenna, the nodes are connected by a fiber optic loop to a local NextG facility. Cellphone providers can then pay to put base stations (BTSs) at this shared facility. Multiple cell providers, even using different technologies, can use a single system at once. They are selling this as a way to fill in holes in existing networks, though their product could alone serve a densely populated area;
- Telesis AS - 28-year old designer and manufacturer fCLor TDM and IP Telephony systems; assistance is requested for a neutral article; 
- Inbox.com an e-mail provider
- thexyz.com Secure email provider
- The Future of Text Symposium - a yearly seminar featuring high profile guests who meet to discuss the importance and history of language and communication through codified text ( http://www.thefutureoftext.org)
- SS7ware - a telecommunications equipment manufacturer, based entirely on commodity hardware ( https://yatebts.com)
- US Mobile - MVNO provider like Simple Mobile, Mint Mobile ( Ultra Mobile), and Google's Project Fi that's also using T-Mobile network ( https://www.usmobile.com)
- Kingstonist ( https://kingstonist.com/) - An online news site based in Kingston, Ontario
- Open Radio Access Network   
- Joel Snyder - one of the world's first audio describers (c. 1981), a narrative technique for making visual images accessible to people who are blind or have low vision; author of The Visual Made Verbal: A Comprehensive Training Manual and Guide to the History and Applications of Audio Description (www.audiodescribe.com)
- Nola Taylor Redd - an American journalist specializing in space and physics. She's written many notable articles and is becoming one of the best in her field. She covers a wide range of topics, from planetary science to particle physics to SETI (the search for extraterrestrial life).
- Jan Uddenfeldt - Former global CTO of Ericsson and Sony Mobile, father of digital mobile communications, and one of the main inventors of 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless technologies. ( https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160920005469/en/Jan-Uddenfeldt-Ericsson-Sony-Mobile-CTO-Joins, https://www.cio.com/article/3451799/5-principles-for-a-fulfilling-career-from-the-father-of-digital-mobile-communication.html, https://www.fiercewireless.com/tech/former-ericsson-cto-describes-tarana-s-tech-as-best-i-ve-seen-for-wireless-fixed-access, https://news.cision.com/ericsson/r/dr--jan-uddenfeldt-awarded-kth-prize,c28244)
- 2BESS switch - electrical telephone switch similar to 1AESS but smaller; also, setup a redirect for 2BESS pointing to 2BESS switch
- airwave device - a device that uses high-speed Internet to broadcast a cellular signal; used by people who live outside their coverage area or for any other reason they would not normally have cell phone signal in their home
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-617 - Inband DCE Control for Asynchronous DTE–DCE Interfaces, list of modem AT commands for (frequency) band management
- Baofeng UV-B5 - a well-reviewed inexpensive hand held amateur radio transceiver in the 2m and 70cm bands
- Black Channel (safety) - a communications channel used for safety-critical communications especially in industrial automation
- Communication network technology - a discipline focused on the application and implementation of communication networks
- Communication network engineering - a discipline focused on the theory and conceptual design of communication networks
- Communications technology - a distinct discipline focused on the application and implementation of communication systems. It should not be redirected to Information and communications technology which is the current link provided for it.
- Computer network engineering - a discipline focused on the theory and conceptual design of computer networks
- Computer network technology - a discipline focused on the application and implementation of computer networks
- Frequency diversity
- Global beam - a cover of the Earth's surface
- H-antenna – a horizontal (H) or vertical (lazy H) antenna, usually center-fed, which is an extreme case of a capacitively end-loaded dipole.
- Hyuckel(s) - a method of postal communications secured|obscured stenographically with diversion, nonsense and bad art
- IZAR (processor) - Android 2.1 (will be upgraded to 2.2 at December) Smartphone produced by Pantech SKY. Has Qualcomm 600MHz processor. The cellular network provider is KT (Korean Telecom)
- Konnekt Videophone - a videotelephony appliance designed specifically for the elderly and those with disabilities. References and draft (author conflict of interest noted):  and 
Language icon - an initiative to create an artificial globally recognizable icon, to be used not only web but for real life applications as well to signify "language";
- LG Glimmer - greatly enhanced version of the LG Shine, by LG, featuring both a touchscreen on the ouside, instead of a joystick, and a keypad on the inside
- Lumascape - very much talked about in all areas of online marketing, but it does ot have an article. I've not had a single conversation with anyone in online advertising where Lumascape has not come up, and everybody is using it to classify the different companies in the market. Please add this article.
- Mass Representative - do photons carry mass as suggested by the equation m = hf/c2 ?
- Metastorm - BPM software
- Microdiversity - selection of best signal from different sectors within a Cell of a Mobile network. This will be done by BSC in GSM and by RNC in UMTS
- Mobile Nations - a group of mobile product review, news sites, and forums; includes sites for Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Apple's iOS, and webOS; In all, the group has 8.5 million unique users; 
- Mobile Terminated Roaming Retry (MTRR) - 
Mosio - a simple, free service where members ask questions via text messages, and other members research and answer these questions from their computers;
- MultiAX - a radio communications technology used similar to the MPT1327 trunking protocol
- NEC Aspire hybrid small business phone system
- Network Access Application - per ETSI 102 223, application residing in the UICC which holds a subscriber identity and an authentication algorithm and provides the access to a network
- Parallel-sequence spread spectrum (PSSS)
- Protected Spectrum - what is it? why can we not transmit on this spectrum?
- Quik Call II (1+1 Fire Dispatch tone)
- radio reconnaissance - not the platoon, but an article
- Random access, discrete address communication system - (RADA); 
- Routing Protocol for Low power and Lossy Networks (RPL) - mesh routing protocol (ietf-roll-rpl)
- Received Signal Strength Noise Ratio? (RSSNR) - a metric that measures the signal strength and signal-to-noise ratio?
- Samsung Gear Circle - a smart neck band; 
- Samsung SCH-A950
- Samsung SGH-t919 - new Samsung touch-screen phone
- Samsung SCH-u960 - Samsung cell phone for Verizon; also called the Rogue
- Samsung SCH-B600 - Samsung mobile phone
- Samsung Solid - "first ultra durable handset"
- Samsung SGH-A867 Eternity - Samsung mobile touch screen phone
- Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition - Samsung Mobile touch screen phone
- Sea-Me-We 5 - the next major submarine cable between South East Asia and Europe, due in service 2016; Sea-Me-We 5 route
- Select TV - An online media aggregation platform. Could be added as section of FreeCast (company).             
- slydial - a free service that allows someone to skip the conversation and go directly to voicemail. 267-SLYDIAL. 
- SMS class - types of technology used to deliver SMS to recipients; differentiates by storage and priority capabilities
- SMS gateway for GSM Networks - its uses and configuration; advertising?
- SNAP12 - a type of optical connector
- Solid State Power Block ( SSPB) - an electronic device used in satellite transmission systems. Similar to SSPA or Solid State Power Amplifier, not to be confused with BUC, or Block Up-Converters. These items all are generic names for satellite transmission hardware and not vendor specific. ( http://www.advantechwireless.com)
- *SP - a code used on cell phones in many U.S. states to connect the caller to the state police
- Supplementary Services - describes the involvement of (amongst others) third parties, outside of a cellular user's direct communications (unknown to the user). This description has a lead in via explaining how the procedure is implemented by the MSC (Mobile switch centre). Prelude exists here: Network switching subsystem#Description
- Telstra T-Hub - Telstra tablet device
- Timing Transparent Transcoding ( TTT)
- Transferred Account Procedures - a collection of procedures used in GSM to send billing records of roaming subscribers from the visited mobile network (VPMN) to their respective home network operator (HPMN)   
- Transmitting Thermal Identifier - individual identifying header all faxes have
- Untrue News (A brand new search engine for fake stories) ( http://untrue.news/#); "Untrue.News: A New Search Engine For Fake Stories" at arXiv
- Urbanisation and market driven forces - urban planning viewed from a market driven perspective
- UP0E - digital interface for Siemens digital phones, such as optiPoint and optiSet
- V.24 - Technical standard for serial transfer of binary data between data terminal equipment and data circuit-terminating equipment. Almost identical to, and often incorrectly used interchangeably with, but technically not exactly the same as RS-232.    Disambiguate at V24. See V.24, RS232, V.24, V.28, X.21bis and EIA-232 Connector and Signaling Standards, and ITU-T Recommendation V.24.
- Zepp antenna - a type of radio antenna developed for Zeppelin airships. It is an end-fed (quarter wave?, half-wave?) radiator fed through a 1/4-wave ladder line that has a ¿half-wave? radiator attached to one of the ladder-line ends. The ladder-line dangles from the airship, and the radiator dangles from (one side of) the ladder line. The other ladder-line end is unconnected. It is related to the J-pole antenna, and for ground-mounted antennas has two variants: the double-Zepp and the extended double-Zepp.
- ZTE F230 - ZTE F230 mobile phone
- Third World Technical Scientific Dependency
- Dataware is software you buy or build designed to free your applications from the complexities of storing, connecting and protecting data.
- Dexigner is a leading online portal for designers, noted in Forbes for being one of the top five sites for creatives. The website covers a range of design topics, including product, graphic, identity, interior, and urban design, architecture, advertising, illustration, fashion and typography.   
- C-Stick redirect to GameCube controller#Overview 126.96.36.199 ( talk) 16:53, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
Design for America(DFA) -
.com - Founded by Prof. Liz Gerber at Northwestern University, DFA has grown to a national network with 36 studios and over 1200 members at campuses across the US. From their website "DFA is an award-winning, nationwide network of university students using design innovation for social good, building community, and developing their capacity to take on any challenge." DFA has been written about in many news outlets, including: Huffington Post  and the Chicago Tribune .
Immortal the design station,
.immortal .com .sg - a brand engagement consultancy, established in 1990; integrated with ONG&ONG in July 2014 ( ); the firm was awarded as one of Asia's Top Designers at the Singapore Design Awards 2015 ( ); the firm bagged a Singapore Good Design SG Mark award for its work in branding The Apiary in 2016 ( ); Immortal's Directors, Saxone Woon, Stanley Tan and Theresa Yong are Associates of The Design Alliance, Asia ( )
- Joseph Rodgers and Sons - cutlery company
Land Art Generator Initiative - international project to advance the proliferation of renewable energy infrastructure by engaging creative interdisciplinary teams in the design of site-specific utility-scale power plants that are integrated into the urban and rural environment; see
renewable energy sculpture; after three successful design competitions and broad political support, the organization is constructing its first demonstration projects in 2015–2016;
- MODERN ERA CONVENT, JANAK PURI (SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL IN DELHI) (www.moderneraconvent.com)
R&Co Design - award winning (
graphic design studio focused on web and brand identity; its work has been referenced in hundreds of online publications (
) related to design inspiration,
responsive web design; led by New York-based artist and designer
- Trig Innovation Industrial design firm based in Chapel Hill, NC. First fully virtual company to win an Industrial Design Excellence Award from the Industrial Designers Society of America. Founded in 2008.      
- DIALOG - Multidisciplinary Canadian design firm with architects, urban planners, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineers, interior designers, and landscape architects. Formed in 2010 after a merger Cohos Evamy, Hotson Bakker Boniface Haden, Office for Urbanism, and Mole White. Offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto. (www.dialogdesign.ca). Please redirect Cohos Evamy to this page.
- KORBAN/FLAUBERT - Australian sculpture and furniture design duo. Featured in Sculpture by the sea, rigg design prize and several museum collections.
- GameMine - GameMine is an American publisher founded in 2017 in Santa Monica, California. The company develops, licenses, and acquires unlocked, ad-free mobile games and sells them in a subscription model. ( https://gamemine.com/)     
- JLCPCB - Chineese Electronic PCB Production compagnie. Focusing on cheap prices for hobyists.
- Bunitu Botnet - Barely mentioned botnet which used infected computers as endpoints for a proxy service.
BabaCAD - a free CAD program, for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS, featuring DWG and LISP;
- Bangle Butt - a car-body style first found in BMW 7 Series (E65) and BMW 6 Series (E63) and later in many other makes and models
- book rest
- BIM Track - A BIM coordinations communications platform for Revit, Navisworks, Tekla and openBIM software.  
- [ Fabrics] (What are its properties, uses, how it's made, etc. ?)
what is it?it is not in any of the dictionary sites I checked (It means "equal brightness", usually of differing color. Television/NTSC color bars are an example of isoluminous: same 75% brightness/ luminance, but different colors, for calibration purposes. Relative luminance might also help. Tech paper abstract.)
- LAI4D - Innovative model designing system. stands for "Laboratory of Artificial Intelligence for Design". It should be made into an article because it is mentioned in many other wikipedia articles but there is no link and it's popularity as a designing program is growing extremely fast.
- Lythialin-glass - in Novy Bor, Bohemia (present-day Czech Republic), an artist and technician named Friedrich Egermann became famous for his development of of Lythialin-glass with a marbled surface that resembles semi-precious stones; 
- pozzetto chair -- a type of chair; name apparently means "little well" in Italian 
- StabiCad - BIM ( Building information modeling) software; can be installed on Revit and Autocad;  (Per WP:PROMOTION, a mere addition to the main BIM article's software section seems more appropriate than a whole article?)
- Vention - a machine/equiptment design environment that brings together a cloud-CAD, modular harware and automation system to allow designers and engineers to design, order and recieve their projects in just a few days. Since its launch it has created significant buzz in the engineering, machine design and industrial automation communities. ( https://www.vention.io/,               )
- Streamer, like, the ones used for birthdays. It was so hard to describe what these were in Paper Mario: The Origami King because I couldn't link to an article. Unsure if this is different from Serpentine streamer or Confetti
May-Li Khoe (Netherlands; Canada; USA) - designer and inventor; former designer, inventor, and prototyper on the first iPhone, iPad Mini, Apple Pencil, and Taptic Engine at Apple, former design VP at Khan Academy; cofounder of Scribble and MakeSpace; holder of dozens of patents in design and technology; public speaker at Creative Mornings, Framer Loupe, Figma, and numerous design podcasts; featured in
.org; DJ with La Pelanga Collective; www .maylikhoe .com;
- David Gibson (Canada; USA) - Wayfinding strategist and graphic designer; author of The Wayfinding Handbook: Information Design for Public Places published by Princeton Architectural Press. ; ; [Steven Heller and Teresa Fernandes (2010), Becoming a Graphic Designer: A Guide to Careers in Design, John Wiley & Sons; ISBN 9780470148686]; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; 
- Antonio Grillo (Italy) (Design Director, Inclusive Design Professor,member of the Board of Director of Product Shstem Service Design Course at the Design School of Politecnico di Milano (Milan, Italy)) ( https://www4.ceda.polimi.it/manifesti/manifesti/controller/ricerche/RicercaPerDocentiPublic.do?EVN_DIDATTICA=evento&k_doc=685089&lang=EN&polij_device_category=DESKTOP&__pj0=0&__pj1=ba87ff0c876831042c2b0df8973d8706)
- Laura Kriesch (Nagy) (Member of the Gödöllö artist colony and a fantastically talented ceramicist. Her works were produced by Rosenthal Porcelain Manufacture. She has been excluded from publications hitherto due to being the only woman in the group, but deserves her own entry.) ( https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=MlKhCAAAQBAJ&pg=PT529&lpg=PT529&dq=laura+kriesch+ceramics&source=bl&ots=c9JUVHmKQa&sig=ACfU3U2TKFwT25470QSxkzH8vt8qaaFc9g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjJwMSuyOjiAhXSWxUIHWKPDeUQ6AEwEHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=laura%20kriesch%20ceramics&f=false)
Bagio White - lead creative director and editor-in-chief of
Dopeness Magazine; gained early recognition in the industry for his creative editorial designs for the magazine; signature style includes use of vibrant colors, props, and mood, as well as subversion, of traditional graphic pattern techniques which is most notable throughout the magazine's covers, editorials and online editorials;
- Beci Orpin - Melbourne-based craft designer and illustrator
- Richard Ferlazzo - Holden design director; based in General Motors, Holden's Port Melbourne design studio; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; 
- Riccardo Giraldi Microsoft Creative Director; known for Microsoft HoloLens, Google WebLab, Micd Scalextric, teaching design and his talks about interaction design and the relationship between human and technology
- Willy Guhl (Switzerland) ( https://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/08/arts/willy-guhl-furniture-designer-dies-at-89.html)
- Gary Harvey (Designer) Designer who uses unusual materials that would otherwise end up in landfill. ( https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0367524/)
- Nyein Chan Aung (Industrial designer, Design researcher and Artist ) my:ငြိမ်းချမ်းအောင် First known Myanmar born industrial designer and Myanmar born holder of a PhD in Industrial Design . Nyein's PhD looked into designing an aircraft cabin to improve the sleep of economy class passengers  . His PhD was awarded by Monash University, Monash Art Design and Architecture. A great grandson of renown Burmese dancer and actor Po Sein . Listed inventor of a number of patents    . First Myanmar born artist to have work featured in the Melbourne Art Trams public art project and as a launch tram       . Additional References; Personal website , Autocad 35 under 35 recognition , Concepts App interview , Creative Victoria Creator's Fund Grant win  , Australian Design Review comment . Research work with Monash Design Health Collab  .
Bernhardt Design designers
Internationally known designers joined the creative team, including:
- Christian Biecher (Paris)
- CuldeSac (Valencia)
- Hansandfranz (Munich)
- Jaime Hayon (Barcelona)
- Lievore Altherr Molina (Barcelona)
- Patrick Jouin (Paris)
- Patrick Norguet (Paris)
- Suzanne Trocmé (London)
- Inspired - Inspired is an independent school group, founded by Nadim M. Nsouli. The group consists of more than 30 schools and 5 early learning centres in 10 countries, representing more than 24000 students. The latest addition to Inspired's list of schools is the British School of Bahrain. ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; 
- Teknol Inc ( ) is a company working in the education sector, where it promotes the early learning of children. It has 2 applications namely, PREto3 a logistics application for preschool which helps makes communication better between parents and teachers and MySutraa which is prenatal care application that helps parents with pregnancy-related queries from preconception to the time when the child is 1 year old. Teknol also owns a few preschools in India and USA. It also has an extracurricular camp called Fuze Fit. , , , .
Fishing, fisheries, and aquaculture
- Auanema rhodensis nemotide worm with three sexes https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5593846/ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7508079/Bizarre-worm-discovered-California-survive-500-times-lethal-human-dose-arsenic.html 188.8.131.52 ( talk) 18:01, 26 September 2019 (UTC)
- Crassostrea nippona
- Baranof Fishing Excursions - charter fishing in Alaska
- eel gig
- List of New Jersey saltwater fishing piers - a list of and description of saltwater fishing piers in New Jersey; 
Pelagic Freezer-trawler Association - fishing association; consisting out of 9 European fishing companies and 23 vessels; the companies:
Cornelis Vrolijk's Visserij Maatschappij BV (The Netherlands),
Doggerbank Seefischerei GmbH (Germany),
France Pélagique s.a.r.l. (France),
Interfish Ltd (United Kingdom),
Jaczon BV (Netherlands),
North Atlantic Fishing Company Ltd (United Kingdom),
Parlevliet & Van der Plas BV (Netherlands),
UAB Atlantic High Seas Fishing Company (Lithuania), and
W. van der Zwan & Zn BV (Netherlands); organisation is in a heavy discussion because it takes a lot of fishes from the West African coast and on the other side it gets a lot of subsidies from the European Union;
- PCSM Based Aquaculture Planning Fertilization and stocking of unmanaged ponds through temporal plankton community structure map (PCSM): A nascent concept in aquaculture planning 
- Port of distress, see de:Nothafen -- Matthiaspaul ( talk) 22:27, 14 July 2019 (UTC)
- dredge scoop ( ja:鋤簾,"Joren")
- fishpot -- Now redirect for Sukhoi Su-9. a.k.a. "bottle trap", and "pot trap". ja:筌/ zh:鱼笱.
- 2020 Summer Olympic and Paralympic emblems selection process (to be translated from ja:2020年東京オリンピック・パラリンピックのエンブレム and ja:佐野研二郎#東京オリンピックエンブレムに関する騒動, with the latter for the details on the plagiarism controversy)
- Coat of arms of Khabarovsk, an important city in Russia
- Gino Masero, Wood Carver of British coat of arms
- Third World Technical Scientific Dependency
- airing (drying) ( ja:土用干し(stub))
- Badgerlink - tax-funded collection of databases for Wisconsinites
- Canadian Abridgment - Canadian bibliography and indices of legal citations including statutes, regulations, case law, digests, etc.
Cardex (technology) - old-school storage technology :)
- Is it not " Kardex", a record keeping system made by an American company; metal cabinets with cards lying down inside?
CLOCKSS - not-for-profit, sustainable and geographically distributed dark archive to ensure the long-term survival of web-based scholarly publications;
.org; uses the LOCKSS ( lockss .org) technology
- Cornell VIVO - research-focused discovery tool; enables collaboration among researchers across all disciplines; one can browse or search information on people, departments, courses, grants, and publications; started at Cornell University, it is spreading to many other institutions, sponsored by a $12.2 million in funding from the National Center for Research Resources of the National Institutes of Health to enable national networking with VIVO
- Free Library Movement - a social movement in the early 20th century to provide free access to libraries source brief mention - not to be confused with the Little Free Library movement.
Insignia Software - library automation software company; provides various new generation library software;
- Interinstitutional style guide - I guess this means Publications Office of the European Union (24 July 2008). "Interinstitutional Style Guide". Europa. European Union; It is briefly mentioned at style guide#International
- KANAnswer - information service provided by Kansas libraries in a live-chat format
- Library 3.0 - library science post-Web 2.0; with semantic-web considerations
- (what about Libraries and the Semantic Web instead? There should be a little information for that, but this one would probably be WP:OR. Jodi.a.schneider ( talk) 11:16, 5 December 2010 (UTC)
- Library counter - alias Circulation desk (the kind of thing illustrated in Lingnan University Library); probably already exists under library circulation, could use a lot of expansion
- Library-Bibliographic Classification - Soviet classification system; fr:BBK (classification); a list of the terms
- Library Philosophy and Practice - Online peer-reviewed library science journal, established 1999 at the University of Idaho by Gail Eckwright and Mary Bolin. Currently available from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Digital Commons institutional repository, edited by Mary Bolin. Available at 
- Newark Circulation System - a common pre-digital circulation system with book slips and circulation cards; see Introduction to Circulation
- photocharger machine ( photo charging machine) - used for checking out materials; 
- SNIP ( source normalized impact per paper, Source Normalized Impact per Paper) - bibliometric measure for journal ranking; 
- WAYF-less URLs - WAYF stands for Where Are You From. These are URLs to institutional resources that bypass the institution-level resource login screen. Examples are IP authenticated access, Athens, Shibboleth, and referring URL. More info here: 
- Yankee Book Peddler ( YBP) - library book-purchasing company
- Horowhenua Library Trust - library system in New Zealand; ; ; ; 
- ICCD (Italy) - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo e la Documentazione, a major document and photo database in Italy, Page in Italian: it:Istituto centrale per il catalogo e la documentazione
- John Curtin Prime Ministerial Library
- Landeshauptarchiv Koblenz ( de:Landeshauptarchiv Koblenz) - regional archive in Rhineland-Palantinate, Germany
- Library as Incubator Project
- library museum - there is Category:Library museums, but not head article; how do library museums differ from libraries of all other kinds?
- no category at October 2016 (perhaps deleted?)
- Merseyside Record Office see here
- Richmond Heights Memorial Public Library - library in St. Louis County, Missouri
Texas Heritage Online - digital library;
- Valley Park Community Public Library - library in St. Louis County, Missouri
Waring Historical Library - library in Charleston, SC; houses books, journals, manuscript items and museum artifacts dealing with the history of the health sciences; part of
Medical University of South Carolina;
.library .musc .edu
- Winchester Discovery Centre (Library and multi-purpose venue in Winchester, Hampshire)
Private Academic Library Network of Indiana (
PALNI) - non-profit organization providing sophisticated resource-sharing and library automation services to the libraries of its 23 private, academic, supported institutions;
.org; ; ; Mckwest ( talk) 19:55, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
- Centrale Bibliotheek Rotterdam - translate from Dutch nl:Bibliotheek Rotterdam, it has 2.4 million visitors and is the most visited cultural institution in Rotterdam.
- Peoria Public Library - Peoria, Illinois. . Existing article references single branch, Lincoln Branch Peoria Public Library
- Moore Crossey - former African Studies librarian at Northwestern University and Yale University
- Peter Kurilecz - archivist and certified records manager; writes on archives, photograph preservation, and local history ('Dallas then & now') known for his "Records and Archives In the News" (RAIN) weekly listserv series
- Robert George C. Proctor (1868–1903) - pioneering bibliographer at the British Museum: edition of diaries; Proctor papers
- Emma Kate Rackley, student. biography, scholarship
- Rivkha Sass, Library Director/CEO - Sacramento Public Library , , 
- Patrick R. Lowenthal is an Associate Professor of Educational Technology  in the Department of Educational Technology  at Boise State University . He is an educational researcher  and author , who researches how people communicate using emerging technologies—with a specific focus on issues of presence, identity, and community online , , . He has received awards for his teaching and research , , . Some of his more notable works include his work on social presence and online learning , , , . He has degrees in Religion and Philosophy from Georgia State University  and the University of Colorado Boulder  and degrees in Instructional Design  and Educational Technology  from the University of Colorado Denver .
- Citation tracking
Northfield Foundry and Machine Company -
- voice-activated personal assistant ( VAPA) - application or device that provides information and services to the user and responds to their verbal commands; may or may not provide weather information and current news, organize calendars, set alarms and timers, facilitate GPS navigation, and / or integrate with home automation; ; ; ; ; ; 
- Emlid – tech company developing Real Time Kinematic systems Reach. It's been covered extensively on news and blog sites: ; ; ; ;