Let Me Finish Information
|Author||Chris Christie, Ellis Henican|
|Subject||Career of Chris Christie, endorsement of Donald Trump|
|29 January 2019|
|Media type||Print, e-book, audiobook|
Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics is a 2019 autobiography by Chris Christie and Ellis Henican, looking back on Christie's political career, and, in particular, his endorsement of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.  
The Guardian's Lloyd Green called the book a "self-serving, fascinating and informative read".  Dwight Garner of The Independent wrote, "'Let Me Finish' is a superficial and ungainly book that tries to cover so many bases at once – it's a series of attacks and justifications, it's a master class in sucking up and kicking down, it's a potted memoir, it's a stab at political rehabilitation – that reading it is like watching an octopus try to play the bagpipes." 
- "Even In His Own Memoir 'Let Me Finish,' Chris Christie Gets Upstaged By Trump". NPR.org. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- Garner, Dwight (2019-01-28). "In 'Let Me Finish' Chris Christie Goes Easy on Trump, Saving His Fire for Steve Bannon". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Let Me Finish: Trump, the Kushners, Bannon, New Jersey, and the Power of In-Your-Face Politics". Book Marks. Retrieved April 21, 2019.
- Green, Lloyd (2019-01-29). "Let Me Finish review: Everybody hates Chris Christie – and he hates Jared Kushner". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Chris Christie goes easy on Trump in new tell all book - but not Steve Bannon". The Independent. 2019-01-29. Archived from the original on 2022-06-14. Retrieved 2019-01-29.