A lapidarium is a place where stone (Latin: lapis) monuments and fragments of archaeological interest are exhibited.
A lapidary museum could either be a lapidarium or – less often – a gem museum (e.g. the Mineral and Lapidary Museum, North Carolina).
- The Lapidarium (in the National Museum), Prague, Czechia
- The Lapidarium, Kerch, Crimea
- The Lapidarium of Kings, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The Museo lapidario maffeiano (museum-lapidarium of Maffei), Verona, Italy
- The Lapidary Museum, Avignon, France
- The Estense Lapidary Museum, Modena, Italy
- Split Archaeological Museum
- A glyptotheque, a sculpture museum, usually stone sculptures
- Media related to Lapidariums at Wikimedia Commons