Collection catalog Information
In museums, the collection of cultural property or material is normally catalogued in a collection catalog (or collections catalog). Traditionally this was done using a card index, but nowadays it is normally implemented using a computerized database (known as a collection database) and may even be made available online.
- Library catalog, the corresponding term in library science
- Calendar (archive) and Finding aid, the corresponding terms in archival science
- Inventory (museum)
- Inventory (library and archival science)
- The UCMP Collections Catalog from the University of California Museum of Paleontology
- LACMA's online collection: Access to more than 60,000 artworks from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art's permanent collection.