Category:Western culture Information
Articles relating to Western culture, the heritage of social norms, ethical values, traditional customs, belief systems, political systems, artifacts and technologies of the Western world. The term also applies beyond Europe to countries and cultures whose histories are strongly connected to Western Europe by immigration, colonization, or influence. For example, Western culture includes determinated countries in the Americas and Oceania. Western culture is most strongly influenced by the Greco-Roman and Judeo-Christian cultures.
This category has the following 40 subcategories, out of 40 total.
- Balls (dance party) (8 C, 14 P)
- Industrial Revolution (11 C, 123 P)
- Renaissance (18 C, 29 P)
- South American culture (26 C, 6 P)
- Theorists on Western civilization (1 C, 194 P)
- Western culture-centric (79 P)
Pages in category "Western culture"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Western canon
- Western dress codes
- Western influences in modern Japanese music
- Western law
- Western literature
- Western media
- Western painting
- Western religions
- Western stereotype of the male ballet dancer
- Western world
- Template:Western world
- White demographic decline
- White Turks
- Why there is anything at all