|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trigonometry.|
Trigonometry (from the Greek trigonon = three angles and metro = measure) is a branch of mathematics dealing with angles, triangles and trigonometric functions such as sine, cosine and tangent. It has some relationship to geometry, though there is disagreement on exactly what that relationship is; for some, trigonometry is just a subtopic of geometry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Trigonometry"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more).
- Tangent half-angle formula
- Trigonometric constants expressed in real radicals
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of matrices
- Proofs of trigonometric identities
- Trigonometric integral
- Trigonometric interpolation
- Trigonometric number
- Trigonometric polynomial
- Trigonometric substitution
- Trigonometric tables