This project was supported by the French Research Ministry (Ministère de recherche français).
Technolangue/Easy included four tasks between 2003 and 2006:
- corpora constitution
- production of consensual annotation guidelines
- manual corpora annotation using a dedicated annotation formalism
- evaluation of the participating parsers
13 laboratories and companies submitted their parser to the evaluation (making a total of 16 runs) with 7 research laboratories, 3 R&D institutes and 3 private companies. Said in other terms, most of the existing French parsers competed.
- Gendner V., Illouz G., Jardino M., Monceaux P., Robba I. Vilnat A (2003) PEAS, the first instantiation of a comparative framework for evaluating parsers of French, Proceedings of the Research Note Sessions of the 10th Conference of the EACL, Budapest, Hungary
- Paroubek P., Robba I., Vilnat A., Ayache C. (2006) Data annotations and measures in EASY, the evaluation campaign for parsers in French LREC, Genoa