This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ( Learn how and when to remove these template messages)( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Nerio Alessandri (president and founder)|
|Revenue||€669 million (2019) |
Number of employees
Technogym is a leading company in equipment and digital technologies for fitness, sport and health based in Cesena, Italy. Technogym offers an ecosystem of connected smart equipment, digital services, on-demand training experiences and apps.  Over 50 million people train with Technogym in 80,000 wellness centres and 500,000 private homes world-wide.  Technogym has been Official Supplier to seven Olympic Games and has been appointed also for the Tokyo 2020 games to be held in 2021
In 1985 Technogym launched its first complete strength training line, and in 1986 it presented Unica, a home training multistation. Then, in 1990, the company added its first cardiovascular training line. In 1996 the company introduced Wellness System, the first software to manage people's training programs at the gym.  In 2000 it launched the Selection line and in 2002 it launched Excite, the first cardiovascular training line with an integrated TV screen. The company has been an official supplier for numerous Olympic Games.
In 2012 Technogym launched MyWellness Cloud, the first cloud platform in the fitness industry. In July 2014 Technogym partnered with industrial designer Antonio Citterio to create a sleek line of home gym equipment. The Personal Line integrates tablet-style console called VISIOWEB that runs on an Android platform  In August 2014, the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio, announced it was choosing Technogym as an exclusive supplier. 
In 2019 Technogym enhanced its focus on digital introducing Technogym Bike,  its first indoor bike that offers indoor-cycling classes live and od-demand run by trainers from fitness studios around the world.
Technogym has been appointed Official Supplier to the Tokyo 2020  Olympics for the eighth time, after Sydney 2000, Athens 2004, Turin, 2006, Beijing 2008, London 2012, Rio de Janeiro 2016  and Pyeongchang 2018.
The football teams Juventus FC,  Milan AC,  Inter FC  have chosen Technogym as a partner for the athletic preparation of their players, as well as the F1 teams Ferrari  and McLaren. 
- "corporate.technogym.com". www.corporate.technogym.com.
- "CONNECTED WELLNESS FOR A SEAMLESS WELLNESS EXPERIENCE". Technogym - gym equipment and fitness solutions for home and business. 2018-06-11. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "Technogym S.p.A.: Board of Directors approved the draft consolidated results for the 2019 financial year". corporate.technogym.com. 2020-03-17. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "fitnesschic.it". www.fitnesschic.it.
- "TECHNOGYM Becomes First Fitness Equipment Manufacturer to Release Apple GymKit". www.businesswire.com. 2018-03-20. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- By James Tarmy, Bloomberg. “ .” July 25, 2014. August 1, 2014.
- NewsWire." / Rio 2016 Olympics Chooses Technogym". August 27, 2014. Retrieved August 22, 2014.
- "With Technogym Bike You Can Choose Your Favourite Indoor-cycling Class Streamed from Fitness Studios Around the World". NewsWire. 2019.
- "Tokyo 2020 welcomes TECHNOGYM as Official Supporter". Tokyo 2020. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
"Technogym signs exclusive deal with Rio 2016 to supply fitness equipment". www.insidethegames.biz. 1409141727. Retrieved 2021-02-23. Check date values in:
- Juventus.com. "Partners | Juventus". Juventus.com (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "Struttura del Centro Sportivo Milanello". AC Milan. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "Technogym e Inter: vent'anni di partnership | Milanosportiva - Milan, Inter, calcio e sport a Milano" (in Italian). 2018-12-07. Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "Technogym Fornitore - Ferrari.com". www.ferrari.com (in Italian). Retrieved 2021-02-23.
- "McLaren Racing - Technogym". www.mclaren.com. Retrieved 2021-02-23.