This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March 2020)
Pulsion Technology is software company located in Glasgow, Scotland. The company develops mobile software products in the facilities management, data collection, inspection and legionella compliance markets as well as undertaking custom software and web development.
In 2009 the company's eSquiggles product was part of the winning solution in the i-FM e-business awards. 
Pulsion Technology has two enterprise mobile products:
- eSquiggles – a mobile forms, data collection and inspection system for Windows Mobile 6.5, iPhone and Android.
- Konformance Legionella Control – a system which allows legionella control and monitoring regimes to be automated replacing logbooks with electronic logbook. The system allows users to comply with standards such as AcOP L8. 
- "Contact Us". Pulsion.co.uk. Retrieved 29 May 2012.
- http://fast50.deloitte.com.tr/UserFiles/pdf/Fast500_EMEA_CEO_Survey_and_Ranking_2006_5.pdf[ bare URL]
- i-FM.net: i-FM e-business Award 2009 Winner & Finalists
- Legionnaires' disease. The control of legionella bacteria in water systems. Approved Code of Practice and guidance - L8
- Finger on the Pulsion; John McGuire is a man in his element. Darran Gardner talks to the e-commerce revolutionary whose firm Pulsion Technology is behind the ultimate net accessory (subscription required)
- Dedicated to obtaining a fairer share price (subscription required)
- Excuse me, fancy a text message?; New twist to dating game as dot.com lets lonely hearts meet by phone (subscription required)
- Saw-you.com developing online chat-up business - Scotland on Sunday (Edinburgh, Scotland) | HighBeam Research (subscription required)