(Redirected from Photo essay)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_essay
A photo-essay is a set or series of photos.
Examples of photo essays include:
- A web page or portion of a web site.
- A single montage or collage of photographic images, with text or other additions, intended to be viewed both as a whole and as individual photographs. Such a work may also fall in the category of mixed media.
- An art show which is staged at a particular time and location. Some such shows also fall into other categories category.
- In fashion publishing especially, a photo-editorial – an editorial-style article dominated by or entirely consisting of a series of thematic photographs
Photographers known for their photo-essays include:
- W. Eugene Smith 
- Ansel Adams 
- James Nachtwey 
- William Klein 
Photo-essays moved from printed press to the web. 
- "W. Eugene Smith's Landmark Photo Essay, 'Nurse Midwife'". time.com. Retrieved 2018-06-14.
- "Ansel Adams in Color - Photo Essays". time.com. Retrieved 2018-06-14.
- "Haiti: Out of the Ruins - Photo Essays". time.com. Retrieved 2018-06-14.
- William Klein, lensculture.com. Retrieved 10 October 2020.
- "Fotoesej a fotoreportáž v internetových verziách svetových denníkov či týždenníkov". Charles University. Retrieved 2018-06-14.
- Photo Essay at Time