List of electronic Floras
This list of electronic Floras is arranged by country within continent. An electronic Flora is an online resource which provides descriptions of the associated plants, often also providing identification keys, or partial identification keys, to the plants described. Some Floras point to the literature associated with the plants of the region (flora Malesiana), others seek to show the plants of a region using images (flora of India), others give an inventory of the region's plants (flora of Pakistan).
Countries with sites listing both flora and fauna have also been included, since the sites provide a useful resource for those seeking to use a Flora.
- Wattles Worldwide Wattle.
- Pl@ntNet – plant database, species identifications, observations, photograph, citizen science project
- Base de données des plantes d'Afrique. CJB Conservatoire et Jardin botaniques de la Ville de Genève.
- Eswatini's Flora Database Eswatini National Trust Commission
- Flore du Maroc (only Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms anf families from Acanthaceae to Asteraceae)
- Plant biodiversity of South-Western Morocco
- INPN Inventaire National du Patrimoine Naturel (France and overseas territories - fauna and flora)
- Cretan Flora
- Greek Flora
- Vascular Plants Checklist of Greece (checklist, photo and distribution atlas)
- Jepson eflora:The Jepson Herbarium University of California, Berkeley
- Illinois Plants
- New York Flora Atlas, New York Flora Association
- Flora of Missouri
- Flora of North Dakota checklist
- Flora of North America. Tropicos
- Online Virtual Flora of Wisconsin
- Flora of Australia online or FoAO (in wikidata) Note: No longer maintained and search function does not work, although manual browsing is possible from this page
- Flora of Australia (current site) or FoAO2 (in wikidata)
- PlantNet: New South Wales Flora online, National Herbarium of New South Wales, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney.
- FloraNT: Northern Territory flora online, Northern Territory Government
- VicFlora: Flora of Victoria, Royal Botanic Gardens Foundation Victoria
- eFloraSA: Electronic Flora of South Australia, Government of South Australia
- Flora of Tasmania online: an eFlora for the State of Tasmania
- FloraBase: The Western Australian Flora. Western Australian Herbarium, Biodiversity and Conservation Science, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.
- Flora do Brasil 2020 Algae, Fungi, Plants (This resource is close in concept to the Australasian Virtual Herbarium: with collections data available for download, but searches on specific names reveal full descriptions)
- Centro Nacional de Conservação da Flora (CNCFlora). This is a national resource for generating, coordinating and disseminating information on biodiversity and conservation of endangered Brazilian flora. Produces a Red List based on IUCN criteria and categories.