Haasts Bluff, Northern Territory
Haasts Bluff, also known as Ikuntji, is an Indigenous Australian community in Central Australia, a region of the Northern Territory. The community is located in the MacDonnell Shire local government area, 227 kilometres (141 mi) west of Alice Springs. At the 2006 census, the community, including outstations, had a population of 207. 
A number of notable Indigenous artists were born, raised, or lived at Haasts Bluff, including Makinti Napanangka,  Daisy Jugadai Napaltjarri,  Tjunkiya Napaltjarri, Wintjiya Napaltjarri, Eileen Napaltjarri, Nora Andy Napaltjarri, Ada Andy Napaltjarri, Ngoia Pollard Napaltjarri, Molly Jugadai Napaltjarri, Norah Nelson Napaljarri, Doris Bush Nungarrayi, Bill Whiskey Tjapaltjarri,  and Turkey Tolson Tjupurrula. 
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Haasts Bluff and Outstations (Indigenous Location)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 5 August 2009.
- Clune, Frank (March 1957). "Albert Namatjira, Our great Aboriginal painter" (PDF). Dawn. Aborigines Welfare Board, NSW. 6 (3): 10. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 September 2009. Retrieved 6 August 2009.
- "Ikuntji (Haasts Bluff)". World Vision Australia.
- Johnson, Vivien (2008). Lives of the Papunya Tula Artists. Alice Springs, NT: IAD Press. pp. 316–318. ISBN 978-1-86465-090-7.
- Birnberg, Margo; Janusz Kreczmanski (2004). Aboriginal Artist Dictionary of Biographies: Australian Western, Central Desert and Kimberley Region. Marleston, South Australia: J.B. Publishing. pp. 213–214. ISBN 1-876622-47-4.
- "Profile". cooeeart.com.au. Cooee Art. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- "Turkey Tolson Tjupurrula". Papunya Painting: out of the Australian desert. National Museum of Australia. Retrieved 3 September 2010.