East 4th Street District (Cleveland)
East 4th Street is a major downtown district in Cleveland, Ohio, known for its food, entertainment, and lack of car traffic.  The street runs south from Euclid Avenue to Prospect Avenue. Once a very run down street, the area has been given new life by a multitude of restaurateurs, investors, small business owners and the city of Cleveland itself.  The area is the location of many established Cleveland restaurants, bars, nightclubs, and apartments.
The old Cleveland Arcade is located across Euclid Avenue from East 4th Street. The historic May Company Ohio Building is down Euclid Avenue toward Public Square. The new The Beacon apartment tower is across the street and down on East 6th Street. The Park Building, The Lofts at Rosetta Center, The Euclid, The Frederick, The Commercial, The Windsor, and The Buckeye Building are all apartment blocks in the area. 
Additionally, the district butts up against the Gateway Sports and Entertainment Complex which includes Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, home of the Cleveland Cavaliers, Progressive Field, home of the Cleveland Indians, and numerous bars and restaurants. It is also diagonally across from the developing NuCLEus project.
The current official logo of the district features the word east super imposed with an elongated "A" that is actually a four when looked at more carefully. The street is given a Mardi Gras atmosphere due to its being festooned with over hanging bubble lights along the entire length of the avenue. No vehicular traffic is allowed to travel up or down the street due to the heavy foot traffic.
Businesses, Restaurants and Bars 
- The Butcher and the Brewer
- CLE Clothing Company
- Erie Island Coffee Company
- Flannery's Pub
- The Greenhouse Tavern (Jonathan Sawyer's flagship eatery)
- Lola ( Michael Symon's flagship bistro)
- Pickwick and Frolic
- Red Steakhouse
- Wonder Bar
- House of Blues, Cleveland
- The Corner Alley
- Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Progressive Field
- Society Lounge
- http://www.east4thstreet.com/ Retrieved on 2015-08-18
- http://greaterclevelandlife.com/neighborhoods/east-4th-street/ Archived 2015-08-15 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved on 2015-08-18
- http://www.east4thstreet.com/live Archived 2015-08-26 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved on 2015-08-18
- http://cleveland.about.com/od/restaurantsandnightspots/p/efourth.htm Retrieved on 2015-08-18