|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Social sciences.|
|main topic||social science|
|Library of Congress||H|
The social sciences are academic disciplines concerned with the study of the social life of human groups and individuals including anthropology, economics, geography, history, political science, psychology, social studies, and sociology. The social sciences consist of the scientific study of the human aspects of the world.
This category has the following 47 subcategories, out of 47 total.
- History of social sciences (7 C, 10 P)
- Philosophy of social science (12 C, 25 P)
- Social ideologies (15 C, 2 P)
- Social sciences awards (14 C, 35 P)
- Social science fiction (5 C, 52 P)
- Social sciences literature (24 C, 11 P)
- Social science occupations (6 P)
- Social sciences organizations (19 C, 70 P)
- Social research (7 C, 48 P)
- Social sciences terminology (3 C, 7 P)
- Social theories (17 C, 120 P)
- Behavioural sciences (20 C, 97 P)
- Development studies (4 C, 53 P)
- Geography (35 C, 62 P)
- Social statistics indicators (3 P)
- Network science (3 C, 5 P)
- Regional science (5 C, 23 P)
- Urban planning (53 C, 283 P)
- Social science stubs (14 C, 41 P)
Pages in category "Social sciences"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more).