|For a list of words relating to Related to humans, see the Human category of words in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Humans (Homo sapiens) are a species of hominid and the only surviving species of the genus Homo. There is only one extant subspecies, H. sapiens sapiens. Humans are notable for their intelligence, language, culture and technology.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Human body (19 C, 21 P)
- ► Human development (19 C, 99 P)
- ► Human geography (20 C, 120 P)
- ► Human names (9 C, 27 P)
- ► Human populations (8 C, 5 P)
- ► Human reproduction (27 C, 39 P)
- ► Sex differences in humans (1 C, 24 P)