|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fungi.|
The fungi (singular: fungus) are a large group of organisms ranked as a kingdom within the Domain Eukaryota. Included are the conspicuous mushrooms, but also many microscopic forms such as molds and yeasts.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Fungus common names (1 C, 32 P)
- ► Fungal diseases (3 C, 4 P)
- ► Fungus ecology (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Fungus genes (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Fungi and humans (11 C, 26 P)
- ► Lists of fungi (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Set indices on fungi (1 C)
- ► Fungus stubs (5 C, 171 P)
Pages in category "Fungi"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ( learn more).