A la Nanita Nana
The composer of the song for voice and piano La nana, balada al Niño Jesús was José Ramón Gomis,  born in 1856 in Novelda, Alicante, Spain; the lyrics were written by Juan Francisco Muñoz y Pabón. The score was published in 1904. 
In 2006 a shortened version of the song was recorded by The Cheetah Girls ( Raven-Symoné, Adrienne Bailon, Sabrina Bryan and Kiely Williams) accompanied by Mexican singer Belinda for the soundtrack album The Cheetah Girls 2,  for the film of the same name, whose interpretation also appears in the film. 
- Herencia española 2º aniversario
- Fernando Fernández Salinas. "8.Misa Pastoril - Biografía del Mestre Gomis". Música sacra en la puebla de Alfindén (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 16 October 2014. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- Gomis, José Ramón (1904). La nana : balada al niño Jesús. Madrid: Sociedad de Autores Españoles. Retrieved 13 October 2014.
- A rugir con Belinda y las Cheetah Galsls Archived March 11, 2008, at the Wayback Machine Univision.com
- Carátula Trasera de Bso The Cheetah Gals 2[ permanent dead link] Coveralia.com