Suede (disambiguation) Information
(Redirected from Suède)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Su%C3%A8de
|Look up suede, Suède, suède, or suade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suede is a type of soft, napped leather.
Suede may also refer to:
- Suede (singer), American pop and jazz singer
- Stephen "Suede" Baum (born 1970), American fashion designer
- Suede (album), English band's debut album, 1993
- Suede (band), an English rock band
- "Suede" (song), a song by NxWorries from Link Up & Suede
- "Suede", a song by Tori Amos from To Venus and Back
- " Blue Suede Shoes", a rock-and-roll standard written and first recorded by Carl Perkins in 1955
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.