Palace museum Information
- The Palace Museum, housed in the Forbidden City in Beijing, China.
- The National Palace Museum, formerly housed in the Forbidden City, now sits in Taipei, Taiwan and houses part of its former collection.
- The National Palace Museum of Korea located in Seoul, South Korea, is the repository of that country's royal heritage.
- The Topkapı Palace Museum in Istanbul
- The Red Fort Archaeological Museum in Delhi, India, was also known as Palace Museum during the British rule.
- The Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum is an example of a palace that was reconstructed to function as a museum.
Many former royal palaces house museums; these include.
- The Palace of Versailles near Paris
- The Winter Palace in St Petersburg
- The Royal Palace, Luang Prabang
- The Royal Palace, Porto-Novo
- The Museum of King John III's Palace at Wilanów in Warsaw
article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This museum-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|