|Wilson Mountain Reservation|
Trail leading into the reservation
|Location||Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts, United States|
|Area||215 acres (87 ha) |
|Operator||Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation|
|Website||Wilson Mountain Reservation|
Wilson Mountain Reservation is a state-owned, public recreation area and protected woodland park in Dedham, Massachusetts, managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.  It features hiking trails, open space and a summit view of the Boston skyline,  and is an important wildlife preserve. At 215 acres (87 ha), it is the largest remaining open space in Dedham. The reservation is part of the Metropolitan Park System of Greater Boston.
- "2012 Acreage Listing" (PDF). Department of Conservation and Recreation. April 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2014.
- "Wilson Mountain Reservation". MassParks. Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Partnership Announced to Manage Wilson Mountain Reservation in Dedham" (Press release). The Trustees of Reservations. September 8, 2008. Retrieved December 13, 2009.
- Wilson Mountain Reservation Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Wilson Mountain Reservation Map Department of Conservation and Recreation
|Heritage state parks|
|Parkways and roads|