Main entrance of WMCC in Berlin, New Hampshire
|Motto||Where Successful People Get Their Start|
|Location||Berlin, Littleton, and North Conway, NH, United States|
White Mountains Community College (WMCC) is a part of the Community College System of New Hampshire and is based in Berlin with academic centers in Littleton and North Conway. It offers many programs, with nursing, welding, automotive, and culinary degrees being some of the more prominent programs.
It is an accredited college with many of the credits transferable to other colleges in the CCSNH system and other institutions of higher education both in and out-of-state. Acceptance is granted to anyone that meets the admissions requirements of the college, adding to class diversity. The majority of the classes are held on the main campus in Berlin and the academic center in Littleton, with smaller offerings in North Conway. WMCC continues to grow its online learning opportunities and currently offers several 100% online programs.
The college opened in the fall of 1966 as the northernmost campus of the "New Hampshire Vocational Institute", also referred to as the "Berlin Vocational Institute". It has had other names over its history including "Berlin Vocational Technical College" (by 1970, and into the 1990s), "New Hampshire Community Technical College - Berlin" (1996  through mid-2007) and "New Hampshire Community College - Berlin" (only briefly, from mid-2007 to early 2008).   The school was renamed as "White Mountains Community College" in 2008 as part of a more general renaming of the state's community colleges.  
The Littleton center opened in 2009, followed by the North Conway location in 2016. 
- About us - History, NCHTC-Berlin website (February 14, 2002 version), via archive.org ("In 1996, "Community" was added to our name and we merged with our sister college in Laconia, NH to become one college with two campuses: Berlin and Laconia.
- About WMCC - Our history, wmcc.edu, Retrieved 2 May 2018
- Koziol, John (23 October 2016). White Mountains Community College marks golden anniversary this month, New Hampshire Union Leader
- (30 January 2008). The new name is White Mountains Community College, The Berlin Sun
- Welcome page of NHCTC.edu (February 18, 2008), via archive.org (reporting new name of "White Mountains Community College" as of January 30, 2008, and that complete rollup of new signage will be complete by July 1, 2008)
- (21 June 2016). White Mountains Community College to open North Conway campus, The Conway Daily Sun