White Lake National Wildlife Refuge Information (Geography)
|White Lake National Wildlife Refuge|
IUCN category IV (habitat/species management area)
|Location||Slope County, North Dakota, United States|
|Nearest city||Dickinson, ND|
WHITE LAKE NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||1,040 acres (420 ha)|
|Governing body||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Website||White Lake National Wildlife Refuge|
White Lake National Wildlife Refuge is a 1,040-acre (420 ha) National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) in the U.S. state of North Dakota.   White Lake NWR is entirely on public land and in a very remote region. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service oversees White Lake NWR from their offices at Audubon National Wildlife Refuge. 
- "White Lake National Wildlife Refuge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" (pdf). U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. September 30, 2010. p. 26. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- White Lake, ND (Map). Topoquest (USGS Quads). Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "North Dakota National Wildlife Refuges". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- White Lake National Wildlife Refuge - official site
|This article related to a protected area in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|