|Slogan||"It's not just water... It's Water Country USA!"|
|Location||York County, Virginia, U.S.|
WATER COUNTRY USA Latitude and Longitude:
|Operating season||May - September|
Water Country USA is a water theme park in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA. It is the Mid-Atlantic's largest water park, and it offers live entertainment, shops and restaurants, water rides, and other attractions, all of which have a 1950s or 1960s surf theme. It is owned by SeaWorld Entertainment. The park is just a few miles away from Busch Gardens Williamsburg, with which it shares clientele. Multi-park passes are available, and a parking pass at Water Country USA is valid for same-day entry to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
- Atomic Breakers: A series of slides and splash pools. Closed and removed 2007.
- Lemon Drop: 2 short Yellow body flumes which dropped into a deep (10 ft) section of the Adventure Isle pool. Closed and removed in 2008.
- Little Twister: A small pink children's water slide in the Adventure Isle area. Moved adjacent to the Jammin' Juke Box slide tower in the 2008 season with the change to Rock 'n' Roll Island. Renamed "Little Bopper.
- Peppermint Twist: Two steep purple-colored body slides take riders through a 180 degree curve. This ride closed following the 2007 season. The tower, however, remains intact and is used as the tower for the new Jammin' Jukebox body slides.
- Volleyball Courts: Several beach volleyball courts that took up the space where Hubba Hubba Highway is now, and before that were located across from Jet Scream where the lockers are. (Catering was where the restrooms are.)
- Meltdown: Will close at the end of 2018 season to make way for an enhanced new launched ProSlide turboslide water coaster (Cutback). 
- AQUABATICS!: Experience an all-new dive show that will amaze guests with powerful displays of athleticism, featuring diving athletes, acrobatic tumblers, rhythmic gymnasts, and the return of the fan favorite The High Dive! This show no longer happens. The dive tower was dismantled in 2015 before the season started.
- Cow-A-Bunga: A heated water playland for children under 54", offering water slides, fountains and waterfalls.
- H20-UFO: Slides and fountains in an area set aside for patrons under 56".
- Kritter Korral: Play equipment and miniature slides for the park's smallest guest. Reserved for children under 50".
- Rock N' Roll Island: A rock and roll themed area featuring music from the 1950s and ‘60s. The area features a water obstacle course surrounded by a 700-foot lazy river, as well as the Jammin' Jukebox