The former station site of the Washington station as seen from the former freight platform.
|Location||81 Railroad Avenue, Washington, Warren County, New Jersey 07882|
|Line(s)||Old Main Line|
Washington Railroad Station
The site of the former freight platform.
|Location||Railroad Avenue, Washington, New Jersey|
WASHINGTON STATION (NEW JERSEY) Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architect||Delaware Lackawanna & Western R.R.|
|NRHP reference #||79001532 |
|NJRHP #||2794 |
|Added to NRHP||July 3, 1979|
|Designated NJRHP||March 29, 1979|
Washington station was a train station in Washington, New Jersey. The station was built in 1900 and added to the National Register of Historic Places on July 3, 1979, as Washington Railroad Station. The station was demolished in 1982.  
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Warren County, New Jersey
- Lackawanna Old Road
- Phillipsburg Union Station
- Davis, J.M. "Letter to the New York Chapter of the Railway and Locomotive Historical Society" (PDF). The Delaware, Lackawanna and Western Railroad Company. p. 8. Retrieved September 27, 2018.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places – Warren County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection – Historic Preservation Office. July 7, 2009. p. 19. Retrieved March 23, 2010.
- "Washington, NJ – Then & Now". Garden State Model Railway Club. Retrieved September 16, 2010.
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|