Village West Information
Village West is a $1,200,000,000, 1,500-acre (6.1 km2) retail, dining and entertainment development that opened in 2002 in Kansas City, Kansas. It is located at the intersection of Interstates 70 and 435 (11 miles from Downtown KCK). Village West is the most popular tourist destination in the state,  and has significantly fueled growth in KCK and Wyandotte County.
- Kansas Speedway
- Hollywood Casino
- Children's Mercy Park, home to Sporting Kansas City of Major League Soccer.
- CommunityAmerica Ballpark, home to the Kansas City T-Bones of the American Association.
- Schlitterbahn Vacation Village, a $750 million, 370-acre (1.5 km2) resort and waterpark billed as the largest entertainment project in Kansas history, opened across I-435 from Village West in 2009. 
- Dave & Buster's
Also within the area are:
- Sandstone Amphitheater
- National Agricultural Center and Hall of Fame
- Wyandotte County Lake and Park
- Sunflower Hills Golf Course
- The Kansas City Renaissance Festival
- Legends Outlets Kansas City, a large lifestyle center with shops, restaurants and entertainment
- Cabela's outdoor outfitter
- Nebraska Furniture Mart
- Great Wolf Lodge, Indoor Waterpark And Resort
- Chateau Avalon, a luxury bed and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn
- "Top Regional Developments". ThinkKC. Retrieved 2007-12-21.
- Jeffrey Siebert (2007-09-18). "Groundbreaking Today on the Largest Entertainment Project in Kansas History". Schlitterbahn. Archived from the original on 2007-12-11. Retrieved 2007-12-21.