Vang Evangelical Lutheran Church Information
Vang Evangelical Lutheran Church
|Location||200 W. LeGrand St., Manfred, North Dakota|
VANG EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||less than one acre|
|Architect||Fanning, W.; et al.|
|Architectural style||Late Gothic Revival|
|NRHP reference #||01000674 |
|Added to NRHP||June 21, 2001|
Vang Evangelical Lutheran Church was built in 1906 by immigrants from Norway. It is situated at West LeGrand St. in the small unorganized village of Manfred, North Dakota and is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. During 2011, the church became a listed building on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP).   
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Vang Lutheran Church - National Register Of Historic Places Registration Form". NPS.Org. May 15, 2001. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "Vang Lutheran Church". Lutherans.com. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- "Vang Lutheran Church" (PDF). Manfrednd.org. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
Media related to Vang Lutheran Church (Manfred) at Wikimedia Commons
- 75th anniversary : Vang American Lutheran Church (1970) from the Digital Horizons website
- National Register of Historic Places Registration Form
|This article about a property in North Dakota on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|