60–70% 70–80% 80–90%
|Elections in Utah|
The 2008 Utah gubernatorial election was held on November 4, 2008. Incumbent Republican Governor Jon Huntsman, Jr. was challenged by Democratic nominee Bob Springmeyer and Libertarian nominee Dell Schanze.
Dates and deadlines 
June 24, 2008 – Primary elections.
November 4, 2008 – General election.
- Jon Huntsman, Jr., Current Governor
- Bob Springmeyer, businessman
- Dell Schanze, businessman
|Source||Date||Jon Huntsman (R)||Bob Springmeyer (D)|
|Dan Jones/Deseret News||September 8–11, 2008||77%||13%|
|Mason-Dixon/Salt Lake Tribune||August 13–15, 2008||73%||9%|
|Rasmussen Reports||June 25, 2008||66%||19%|
|Republican||Jon Huntsman ( inc.)||735,049||77.63%||+19.89%|
- Utah State Board of Elections
- Utah State Board of Elections – Official Results – 2008 General Election
- Utah Governor candidates at Project Vote Smart
- Utah Governor race from OurCampaigns.com
- Utah Governor race from 2008 Race Tracker
- Campaign contributions from Follow the Money
- Huntsman (R-i) vs Springmeyer (D) graph of collected poll results from Pollster.com
- Official campaign websites (Archived)