Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Utah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Utah is a state in the United States.
Utah may also refer to:
- Utah (film), a 1945 film
- Utah, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Utah, Indiana, a community in Indiana, United States
- Utah, New South Wales, a parish in Australia
- USS Utah (BB-31), an American battleship
- Utah County, Utah
- University of Utah, a public university in Utah
- Utah Utes, the above school's athletic program
- Utah Phillips (1935–2008), American labor activist and singer
- Utah Beach, code name for landing beach in Operation Overlord
- Utah Lake
- Utah State University
- Utah War, conflict between Mormons and United States
- Utah v. Evans, 2002 U.S. Supreme Court case on the use of statistical techniques in the census
- All pages with titles beginning with Utah
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Utah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.