Jump to navigation Jump to search
Three ships of the United States Navy have been named Indianapolis:
- USS Indianapolis (ID-3865) was a cargo ship commissioned 12 December 1918 and decommissioned 9 July 1919.
- USS Indianapolis (CA-35) was a heavy cruiser commissioned in 1932 and sunk in July 1945.
- USS Indianapolis (SSN-697) was a Los Angeles-class attack submarine in service from 1980 to 1998.
- USS Indianapolis (LCS-17) will be a future Freedom-class littoral combat ship.
- USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage, a 2016 film starring Nicolas Cage.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|