Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arizona has been the name of three ships of the United States Navy.
- USS Arizona (1858), laid down in 1858 and served in the American Civil War.
- USS Arizona (1869), a steam frigate launched in 1865 as USS Neshaminy. She was renamed twice, carrying the name Arizona for less than three months.
- USS Arizona (BB-39), a Pennsylvania-class battleship launched in 1915 and sunk by Japanese bombers in the attack on Pearl Harbor 7 December 1941.
- USS Arizonan (ID-4542A)
- SS Arizona, a British passenger liner and holder of the eastbound Atlantic Record in 1879
- SS Grand Canyon State (T-ACS-3)
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|