|Location||2105 Greensboro Avenue|
TUSCALOOSA STATION Latitude and Longitude:
|Line(s)||Norfolk Southern Railway|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Station code||Amtrak code: TCL|
|Passengers (2017)||10,571  0.22%|
Tuscaloosa is an Amtrak intercity rail station located at 2105 Greensboro Avenue one mile south of downtown Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Currently served by The Crescent, the station was originally operated by the Southern Railway. Tuscaloosa was one of the last railroad-operated active passenger stations in the country, as the Southern Crescent, predecessor to the current Amtrak train, was still operated by the Southern well into the Amtrak era.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet - State of Alabama, FY 2017" (PDF). Retrieved 2018-06-14.
- Media related to Tuscaloosa (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Tuscaloosa Train Station
- Tuscaloosa Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Tuscaloosa (TCL)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Alabama train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|