|Thomas Goode Jones|
School of Law
|Motto||Learn Law. Seek Justice. |
|Parent school||Faulkner University (since 1983)|
|Endowment||$ 18.5 million |
THOMAS GOODE JONES SCHOOL OF LAW Latitude and Longitude:
|USNWR ranking||Tier 4 |
|Bar pass rate||77.6% |
|ABA profile||Jones Profile|
Jones School of Law was founded in 1928 by Montgomery County Circuit Judge Walter B. Jones. The law school is named after Judge Walter B. Jones' father, Thomas Goode Jones, a Confederate veteran who was governor of Alabama and U.S. District Judge for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama.
Faulkner University acquired Jones School of Law in 1983.
Faulkner University’s Thomas Goode Jones School of Law is fully accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA).  Graduates are eligible to sit for the bar exam in any state.
According to Jones' official 2013 ABA-required disclosures, 60.4% of the Class of 2013 obtained full-time, long-term, JD-required employment nine months after graduation. 
Tuition at Thomas Goode Jones School of Law for the 2016-2017 academic year is $37,000. 
- Perry O. Hooper, Jr., former member of the Alabama House of Representatives from Montgomery, Alabama 
- Bobby Bright, former member of the United States House of Representatives representing Alabama's 2nd congressional district 
- Tommy Bryan, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama 
- The "Legal Eagles"
- Alisa Kelli Wise, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama
- Allison Garrett (1984), Associate professor of Law (2004 to 2007); current president of Emporia State University.
https://vimeo.com/210327820. Missing or empty
- Law School Almanac: 2008 Endowments. Retrieved on June 6, 2009.
- Princeton Review: Student Body, Jones School of Law. Retrieved on June 6, 2009.
- Jones By the Numbers. Retrieved on June 6, 2009.
- Best Law School Rankings | Law Program Rankings | US News
- . Retrieved on September 24, 2016.
- ABA-Approved Law Schools by Year, American Bar Association, Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
- "Employment Statistics" (PDF).
- "Tuition and Expenses".
- "Hooper, Jr., Perry O." ourcampaigns.com. Retrieved April 30, 2013.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/bobby_bright/412267. Missing or empty
- "Associate Justice Tommy Bryan". Retrieved 2016-08-27.