This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. ( Learn how and when to remove these template messages)( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Nonprofit institution |
|President||Kevin J. LaMountain |
The Art Institute of Phoenix, a nonprofit institution owned and operated by Dream Center Education Holdings, LLC, is not currently enrolling students. This campus will close December 28, 2018. 
In 1995, The Art Institute of Phoenix opened its doors and the first class of students started in January 1996. The school has grown from its original class of 45 students to more than 1200 students in fall 2008.  Located at 2233 West Dunlap Avenue in Phoenix, Arizona, The Art Institute of Phoenix is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). 
- Bachelor of Arts Programs
- Associate of Applied Science Programs
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Graphic Design
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-01-17. Retrieved 2008-02-01.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-03-18. Retrieved 2008-04-17.
- http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/1231edteenchef1231.html[ dead link]