|Publisher||Farrar, Straus and Giroux|
|October 1, 2013|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
Thank You for Your Service, written by the American journalist David Finkel, is the follow up non-fiction book to The Good Soldiers, which chronicles the lives of the 2-16 Infantry Battalion in Baghdad during 2007 and 2008.  With this sequel, Finkel examines the soldiers' lives back home in the US as they struggle to readjust to family and civilian life.  The book was published in 2013 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux and was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award. 
- New York Times Book Review Notable Books of the Year - 2013 
- Helen Bernstein Book Award for Excellence in Journalism 
- NPR Best Book of the Year – 2013 
- National Book Critics Circle Award Finalist
- Carla Furstenberg Cohen Literary Prize 
- "Thank You for Your Service (book review)". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- Samet, Elizabeth D. (September 26, 2013). "Not O.K." The New York Times. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "30 Books 2013: Colette Bancroft on David Finkel's 'Thank You for Your Service'". Critical Mass. National Book Critics Circle. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "100 Notable Books of 2013". The New York Times. November 27, 2013. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "NYPL Announces Five Finalists In Its Annual Helen Bernstein Book Award For Excellence In Journalism". www.nypl.org. New York Public Library. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "NPR's Book Concierge Our Guide To 2013's Great Read". NPR.org. National Public Radio. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "First Carla Furstenberg Cohen Lit Prize Winners Revealed". Publishers Weekly. Retrieved 20 November 2014.
- "Principal Photography Begins on 'Thank You for Your Service'". Business Wire. February 9, 2016. Retrieved March 2, 2016.