(Redirected from Territorial evolution of Nevada)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Historical territorial claims of Spain in the present State of Nevada:
- Historical international territory in the present State of Nevada:
- Historical territorial claims of Mexico in the present State of Nevada:
political divisions of the United States in the present
State of Nevada:
- Unorganized territory created by the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, 1848–1850
- State of Deseret (extralegal), 1849–1850
- Territory of Utah, 1850–1896
- Territory of Nevada, 1861–1864
- State of Nevada since 1864
- Territorial evolution of Arizona
- Territorial evolution of California
- Territorial evolution of Idaho
- Territorial evolution of Oregon
- Territorial evolution of Utah
- Thirty-sixth United States Congress (March 2, 1861). "An Act to organize the Territory of Nevada" ( cgi-bin). Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- Thirty-eighth United States Congress (March 21, 1864). "An Act to enable the People of Nevada to form a Constitution and State Government, and for the Admission of such State into the Union on an equal Footing with the original States" ( cgi-bin). Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- Abraham Lincoln (October 31, 1864). "By the President of the United States of America, A Proclamation Admitting the State of Nevada to the Union". Retrieved June 4, 2009.