The Tennessee Centennial and International Exposition was an exposition staged between May 1 and October 31 of 1897 in Nashville in what is now Centennial Park. A year late, it celebrated the 100th anniversary of Tennessee's entry into the union in 1796. 
- The Parthenon replica built for the exhibition, which still stands
- The 1982 World's Fair held in Knoxville
- The Parthenon
- Centennial Exposition on Nashville's web page
- University of Tennessee's account of the Exposition
- Cardon, Nathan. "The South's 'New Negroes' and African American Visions of Progress at the Atlanta and Nashville International Expositions, 1895-1897" Journal of Southern History (2014).