Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tennessee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tennessee is a state in the United States of America.
Tennessee may also refer to:
- Tennessee, Arkansas, an unincorporated community and census-designated place
- Tennessee, Illinois, a village
- Tennessee River, the largest tributary of the Ohio River
- Tennessee Valley, the drainage valley of the Tennessee River
- Tennessee Pass (Colorado), a high mountain pass in the Rocky Mountains
- Tennessee Pass (Oregon), a mountain pass
- Tennessee Claflin (1844–1923), American suffragist and first woman, along with her sister, to open a Wall Street brokerage firm
- Tennessee Ernie Ford (1919–1991), American singer and actor
- Tennessee Thomas (born 1984), British drummer and actress, a founding member of the indie rock band The Like
- Tennessee Williams (1911–1983), American playwright
- CSS Tennessee, three ships of the Confederate Navy
- USS Tennessee, four ships of the United States Navy
- Tennessee-class battleship, a United States Navy class
- "Tennessee" (Arrested Development song), from the 1992 album 3 Years, 5 Months & 2 Days in the Life Of....
- "Tennessee" (Kevin Rudolf song), from the 2008 album In the City
- "Tennessee" (Bob Sinclar song), from the 2007 album Western Dream
- "Tennessee" (The Wreckers song), from the 2007 album Stand Still, Look Pretty
- "Tennessee", a 1960 charting single by Jan and Dean
- "Tennessee", a 2012 single by Modern Skirts
- "Tennessee", from the album Low Kii Savage by Kiiara
- Tennessee (film), 2008 American drama film directed by Aaron Woodley
- the title character of Tennessee Tuxedo and His Tales, a 1960s American cartoon TV series
- Tennessee Avenue (Washington, D.C.)
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
- Tennessee Volunteers, this school's athletic program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tennessee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.