|Ten Mile River (Seekonk River)|
The Ten Mile River watershed within Massachusetts.
|State||Rhode Island and Massachusetts|
Rhode Island: Providence County.
|- location||Savage Pond in Plainville, Massachusetts|
|Seekonk River in East Providence, Rhode Island|
TEN MILE RIVER (SEEKONK RIVER TRIBUTARY) Latitude and Longitude:
|Length||22 miles (35 km)|
|Basin size||54 square miles (140 km2)|
|River system||Narragansett Bay River System|
The North Attleborough National Fish Hatchery is located in its upper reaches, and the river offers stocked trout fishing in the spring.
The Ten Mile River was badly polluted in the mid 1900s but has subsequently been remediated. Although there are still issues with metals and sediments in the water, the river and nearly all its tributaries are now designated as Class B waters (fishable, swimmable).
The river begins at Savage Pond, near the corner of High and Chestnut Streets, in Plainville, Massachusetts. From there, it flows generally south through North Attleborough, Attleboro and Seekonk before entering Rhode Island and flowing through Pawtucket and East Providence where it flows over the Omega Dam into the Seekonk River.
Below is a list of all crossings over the Ten Mile River. The list starts at the headwaters and goes downstream.
- High Street
- Fuller Street
- West Bacon Street
- Cooney Avenue
- North Attleborough
- Broad Street
- North Washington Street
- Fisher Street
- East Washington Street ( U.S. 1) (Twice)
- Chestnut Street
- East Washington Street (U.S. 1)
- Mount Hope Street
- Towne Street
- Freeman Street
- Cedar Road
- Pond Street
- Central Avenue
- Armistice Boulevard ( RI 15)
- East Providence
In addition to many unnamed tributaries, the following brooks and rivers feed the Ten Mile:
- Scotts Brook
- Beaver Brook
- Bungay River
- Thacher Brook
- North Brook
- South Brook
- Sevenmile River
- Hidden Hollow Brook
- Daggett Farm Brook
- Wilde River (actual Wilde Brook)
- Coles Brook (not to be confused with Cole River)
- Boston and Providence Railroad Bridge
- List of rivers in Massachusetts
- List of rivers in Rhode Island
- Seekonk River
- Blackstone River
- Southeastern Regional Planning & Economic Development District Archived June 22, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- Maps from the United States Geological Survey
- Ten Mile River Watershed Council 
- Friends of the Ten Mile