|St. Joe State Park|
ORV riders in St. Joe State Park
|Location||Park Hills, Missouri, United States|
ST. JOE STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||8,242.98 acres (33.3582 km2) |
|Elevation||928 ft (283 m) |
|Designation||Missouri state park|
|Administrator||Missouri Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||St. Joe State Park|
St. Joe State Park is a public recreation area consisting of 8,243 acres (3,336 ha) on the south side of Park Hills, Missouri, along the flanks of the Saint Francois Mountains.  The state park includes the Missouri Mines State Historic Site with its former St. Joe Minerals mill buildings and museum of geology and mining.  The park features a 2,000-acre (810 ha) off-road vehicle (ORV) riding area located on the old mine tailings dumps, camping facilities, and trails for hiking, bicycling, and horseback riding. 
- "Saint Joe State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "St. Joe State Park: Data Sheet" (PDF). Missouri Department of Natural Resources. November 2017. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "State Park Land Acquisition Summary". Missouri State Parks. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "St. Joe State Park". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Missouri Mines State Historic Site". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved April 18, 2018.