|St. Francois State Park|
|Location||St. Francois, Missouri, United States|
ST. FRANCOIS STATE PARK Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||2,734.97 acres (11.0680 km2) |
|Elevation||771 ft (235 m) |
|Governing body||Missouri Department of Natural Resources|
|Website||St. Francois State Park|
St. Francois State Park is a public recreation area occupying 2,735 acres (1,107 ha) of land five miles (8.0 km) north of Bonne Terre in St. Francois County, Missouri. The state park features a campground, trails for hiking and horseback riding, and fishing on the Big River. The 49-acre (20 ha) Coonville Creek Natural Area, made up of Coonville Creek and its narrow valley, is found within the park's boundaries.  
- "Saint Francois State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "St. Francois State Park: Data Sheet" (PDF). Missouri Department of Natural Resources. November 2017. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "State Park Land Acquisition Summary". Missouri State Parks. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
- "St. Francois State Park". Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Coonville Creek Natural Area". Missouri Department of Conservation. Retrieved April 18, 2018.