|Sheyenne Lake National Wildlife Refuge|
IUCN category IV (habitat/species management area)
|Location||Sheridan County, North Dakota, United States|
|Nearest city||Harvey, ND|
SHEYENNE LAKE NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE Latitude and Longitude:
|Area||797 acres (323 ha)|
|Governing body||U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service|
Sheyenne Lake National Wildlife Refuge is an 800-acre (320 ha) National Wildlife Refuge (NWR) in the U.S. state of North Dakota.   Sheyenne Lake NWR is an easement refuge and is on privately owned land, but the landowners and U.S. Government work cooperatively to protect the resources.  The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service oversees Sheyenne NWR from their offices at Audubon National Wildlife Refuge. 
- "Sheyenne Lake National Wildlife Refuge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Annual Report of Lands Under Control of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service" (pdf). U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. September 30, 2010. p. 26. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- Sheyenne Lake, ND (Map). Topoquest (USGS Quads). Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "Examples of Conservation Easements". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- "North Dakota National Wildlife Refuges". U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Retrieved February 10, 2014.
- Audubon National Wildlife Refuge: About the Complex
- Oh Ranger: Sheyenne Lake National Wildlife Refuge
|This article related to a protected area in North Dakota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|