The Valley Connector Regional Shuttle and Commuter Bus is a public transportation service provided by S & W Tours, LLC and Valley Connector, Inc. that provided weekday commuter bus service in the United States from northern Shenandoah Valley to Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. Commuter bus service was terminated on January 31, 2011.  The termination happened due to declining passenger revenues. 
The routes included were
- Route 46 Woodstock to Washington
- Route 48 Front Royal to Vienna Metro
- Route 57 Front Royal to Washington via Dulles Airport
- Route 69 Winchester to Washington
- Front Royal Area Transit (FRAT) provides weekday transit for the town of Front Royal.[ dead link] 
- Page County Transit The People Movers provides weekday transit for the town of Luray and weekday service between Luray and Front Royal. 
- Winchester Transit provides weekday transit for the city of Winchester. 
- "Shenandoah Valley Commuter Bus Service". ShenValleyCommuters.com. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- "Shenandoah Valley Commuter Bus Service Google Group". Valley Connector. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- "Front Royal Area Transit". Archived from the original on October 9, 2007. Retrieved February 2, 2008.
- "Page County Information". VaTransit.org. Archived from the original on 2009-01-13. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
- "Winchester, VA - Transportation". WinchesterVa.gov. Retrieved 2009-10-04.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|