|Look up Serbian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serbian may refer to:
- someone or something related to Serbia, a country in Southeastern Europe
- someone or something related to the Serbs, a South Slavic people
- in both meanings, depending on the context, it may refer to:
- A Serbian Film, Serbian film from 2010
- All pages with titles beginning with Serbian
- All pages with titles containing Serbian
- Serbian Uprising (disambiguation)
- Old Serbian (disambiguation)
- Serbian-Bulgarian War (disambiguation)
- Serbians (disambiguation)
- Serbia (disambiguation)
- Names of the Serbs and Serbia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serbian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.