Jump to navigation Jump to search
New York City was the name of five ships operated by Bristol City Line.
- SS New York City (1879), sold in 1885 to the New York City Steamship Co, London
- SS New York City (1907), sunk by U-24 on 19 August 1915.
- SS New York City (1917), sold to Turkey in 1950.
- SS New York City (1943), ex Empire Camp and Valacia. Purchased in 1951 and sold to Glasgow United Shipping Co Ltd in 1955.
- SS New York City (1956), sold to Leopard Shipping Co in 1968.
- City of New York (1885), Admiral Byrd's polar expedition ship
- SS City of New York (1888), a passenger liner, designed to be the largest and fastest liner on the Atlantic.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|