Jump to navigation Jump to search
Formerly listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
Rulo Bridge from the Missouri side. The Burlington Northern bridge is the dark bridge to the right (north).
|Location||US 159, Rulo, Nebraska, and Holt County, Missouri|
RULO BRIDGE Latitude and Longitude:
|Architect||Harrington & Cortelyou; et al.|
|MPS||Highway Bridges in Nebraska MPS|
|NRHP reference #||92000718 |
|Added to NRHP||January 4, 1993|
|Removed from NRHP||November 16, 2015|
It was built in 1939 by the Works Progress Administration and Kansas City Bridge Company and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1993. It was featured in the movie Paper Moon. 
- List of crossings of the Missouri River
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Nebraska
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Richardson County, Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Holt County, Missouri
- List of historic bridges in Nebraska
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Demian Hess (June 1991). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Rulo Bridge" (PDF). Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2017-01-01. (includes 1 photograph)
- "New Bridge at Rulo is Approved". Omaha World-Herald. March 5, 2009.
- "New Rulo Bridge Design Plans OK'd". Omaha World-Herald. March 9, 2009.
- Laukaitis, Algis J. "Span of historic Rulo bridge destroyed". Lincoln Journal Star. 2014-01-19. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- "Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 11/16/15 Through 11/20/15". National Park Service. November 27, 2015. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rulo Bridge.|
- Nebraska History entry
- Nebraska Department of Roads Rulo Bridge Construction website
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) No. NE-4, " Rulo Bridge, Spanning Missouri River, Rulo, Richardson County, NE", 11 photos, 2 photo caption pages
|This article about a bridge in Missouri is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a bridge in Nebraska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|