This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Madison, New Jersey, U.S.
|United States, Global|
|Ryan Schneider (CEO)
Anthony E. Hull, MBA (CFO, Treasurer)
|Products||Real estate services|
|Revenue||US$ 5.81 billion (2016) |
|US$ 349 million (2016) |
|US$ 213 million (2016) |
|Total assets||US$ 7.421 billion (2016) |
|Total equity||US$ 2.469 billion (2016) |
Number of employees
|11,800  (2017)|
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate|
ERA Real Estate
Sotheby's International Realty
Title Resource Group
Realogy Holdings Corp. (pronounced "rēl′ ə jē", as in "real" estate) is an American publicly owned company real estate and relocation services company. It owns and franchises several real estate brands and brokerages, and offers relocation, title and settlement services.[ citation needed]
In 2005 Cendant split off all but its car rental interests into separate companies. Realogy was formed to group its real estate activities; shares in the new company were distributed to existing Cendant shareholders.  In late 2006, it was bought for $8.5 billion by Apollo Management, a private equity group.[ citation needed]
In 2013 the company moved its head office from Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey to Madison, New Jersey.[ citation needed] Ryan Schneider succeeded Richard A. Smith as chief executive officer in 2017.[ citation needed]
- Feeney, Caroline (23 October 2017). "Ryan Schneider of Capital One will take over Realogy as CEO Richard Smith to retire after 21 years leading the real estate giant". Inman. Retrieved 23 October 2017.
- "2016 Form 10-K, Realogy Holdings Corp". Realogy Holdings Corp. (via the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission).
- "Realogy Holdings". Fortune. Retrieved 2018-12-31.
- "Cendant". Cendant. Archived from the original on 2007-03-11. Retrieved 2007-06-04.
- "Realogy Raises $1.08 Billion, Pricing IPO at Top End of Range". Bloomberg. Retrieved 27 May 2013.