|Industry||Hospitality, Hotels, Tourism|
|Headquarters||Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Trudy Rautio, President and CEO|
|Parent||Radisson Hotel Group|
Radisson is an international hotel company and a subsidiary of the Radisson Hotel Group. It operates the brands Radisson, Radisson Blu, Radisson Red, Country Inns and Suites by Radisson and Park Inn by Radisson with more than 990 locations in 73 countries.[ citation needed] Since 2016, it has been majority owned by China's HNA Group, but as of 2018 that stake is being resold to the Chinese company Jin Jiang. 
The first Radisson hotel was built in 1909 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. It is named after the 17th-century French explorer, ranger and furrier Pierre-Esprit Radisson.  The hotel was purchased in 1962 by Curt Carlson (1914–1999).
The majority of Radisson-branded hotels are located in the United States. The company's headquarters, as well as the headquarters of the parent organization, Radisson Hospitality, Inc., are located in Minnetonka, Minnesota, a suburb of Minneapolis, the city where the first Radisson Hotel was built. The original Radisson Hotel, founded by heiress Edna Dickerson, was opened on December 15, 1909 at 41 South Seventh Street in Minneapolis. 
Radisson Blu is the brand name for Radisson hotels primarily outside the United States, including those in Europe, Africa and Asia. These are operated by Radisson Hotel Group, of which Radisson Hospitality, Inc. is the main stakeholder. Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) was previously a major shareholder and licensed its brand for Radisson SAS hotels. Following the withdrawal of SAS from the partnership on February 4, 2009, the name was gradually replaced by Radisson Blu.  
Radisson Blu operates 158 hotels, with 42 projects in development.  Radisson Blu previously did not exist within the borders of the United States. The first Radisson Blu in the United States opened in downtown Chicago in Aqua, a skyscraper, in November 2011. The second one opened in March 2013 in Bloomington, Minnesota and is connected to the Mall of America. Former Radisson Plaza hotels in Philadelphia and Minneapolis were converted to Radisson Blu. 
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels is a luxury line of 13 hotels in London and Manchester; often operating in historic buildings.
Radisson RED is a hotel brand targeted at young travelers. It officially launched in 2015, with the first hotel opening in Brussels in April 2016. Hotels will be in cities worldwide, with a target of 60 locations by 2020. 
Park Inn by Radisson is a midscale group of hotels that has 127 locations worldwide. Their strategy includes expansion into North America and key emerging economies like Brazil, Russia, India and China.  Notable locations include the Park Inn Berlin.
- Meridian Gate, Cardiff, a skyscraper owned and occupied by Radisson Blu
- Radisson Hotel Group
- SAS Group
- Tour du Crédit Lyonnais, a tall skyscraper partly occupied by Radisson Blu
- Jena Tesse Fox (August 10, 2018). "Jin Jiang to buy Radisson Hospitality from HNA Group". Retrieved November 7, 2018.
- "Radisson About us". Radisson. Archived from the original on 2009-03-28. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- Jack El-Hai, Lost Minnesota: Stories of Vanished Places (University of Minnesota Press, 2000) p48
- "Radisson SAS Hotels & Resorts to change their name to Radisson Blu". Rezidor. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- "Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts". Rezidor. Archived from the original on 2009-02-07. Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- Karmin, Craig (February 18, 2014). "Radisson to Launch Hotel for Millennials". The Wall Street Journal. Archived from the original on August 6, 2016.
- "Radisson Blu to Open First Hotel in the U.S. in Chicago". Hotel Chatter. Archived from the original on 2011-10-02. Retrieved 2011-06-29.
- "Park Inn by Radisson Hotels - Find accommodation and great hotel deals". www.parkinn.com. Archived from the original on 2016-02-28.
Media related to Radisson Hotels & Resorts at Wikimedia Commons