Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Puerto Rico in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States in the Caribbean Sea.
Puerto Rico may also refer to:
- Puerto Rico, Misiones, a city in Argentina
- Atlantic Ocean
- Puerto Rico Trench, an oceanic trench on the Atlantic side of the Caribbean Islands
- Puerto Rico, Caquetá, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Puerto Rico, Meta, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Puerto Rico Libre, a town in Matanzas Province
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- The original name for San Juan, Puerto Rico, the capital and largest city
- Puerto Rico de Gran Canaria, a town in the Canary Islands
- Puerto Rico (board game), a German board game
- "Puerto Rico", the title of numerous songs, see List of songs about Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico FC, a professional football club based in Bayamon, Puerto Rico
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puerto Rico.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.